Thursday, October 22, 2009

The insurance policy we need!

http://theantidiva.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/shadow-insurance.jpg

I am head-over-heels in love with this new product by Too Faced Cosmetics. Too Faced Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer .35 fl oz (11 g)



I use this on all of my bridal clientele, as the goal is to have her, and the bridal parties eyeshadow fade proof. I just apply a minimal amount, let it set, and apply color. One tube lasts me about 35 pairs of eyes, and at the price of $17.00, who can beat that? Additional benefits:
  • Unique Binders: Volatiles lock down eye shadow pigments for amazingly long wear.
  • Versatility Galore: Use with powder or cream eye shadow products.
  • Reliable Beauty: Anti-creasing formula holds eye products in place.
  • Concentrated: The size of a rain drop covers the entire lid.
This product is definitely a beauty product must have! Enjoy gorgeous gals!