Monday, April 13, 2009

Gorgeous gal alert!

I love posting 'Gorgeous Gal Alerts'. I had the pleasure of working with the gorgeous Shannon who lives in Chicago, but is originally from Worthington. Shannon wanted a look that was timeless, and beautiful for her wedding. She has such amazing eyes, and skin, that I couldn't WAIT to do her make-up. While she got ready, her and I chatted about Chicago, our love of make-up, and about the details of her special day. All of the images were photographed by the amazing Amanda Julca: www.amandajulca.com Isn't her work phenomenal?




Here we are, finishing up last minute touch ups. I really wanted to play up Shannon's eyes, give her gorgeous highlighted skin, and a soft kissable lip that her new hubby would appreciate.

Look at the definition on her eyes! I used thick strip lashes to really give her more, 'wow factor'.



Isn't she a vision?


I love Amanda Julca's attention to detail! Don't you?

Stay tuned tootsies! On my next post, I will be featuring must-have-reads for your Summer vacation!