Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fabulous Venue!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are warm, and well! I had an amazing meeting today at Crowne Plaza North in Columbus, Ohio.

The amazing event planners Sandy Muncy, and Krystin Diebold were very gracious. I was impressed by their genuine warmth, and professionalism. I like to think of myself as a, "Bridal Advocate", and so any time I discover great resources for brides, I am excited to share.

Whether you have fifty guests you would like to accommodate, or two hundred-fifty, Crowne Plaza North can cover you. Special Events

BallroomHotel Lobby

Suite
Swimming Pool


http://www.choiceentertainmentgroup.com/images/Catering%20Server.jpg

All catering is done in house, and the staff is absolutely amaaaaaaaaaazing! So, if you need the perfect place for your wedding reception, corporate meeting, or a mini vacation, give them a call. Like their motto says, this is, "the place to meet".

www.crowneplaza.com