Saturday, June 27, 2009

Quick Gorgeous Gal Alerts!

Hi dolls! Just got off the set of a shoot, but I just wanted to quickly share with you, three models I had the pleasure of doing make-up, and hair for. The photographer was Shannon Williams Photography: www.shannonwilliamsphotography.com He not only photographs weddings, but is a wonderful fashion photographer. Amazing guy, and I am so honored to be able to work with him!



Here we are with a lighter look, for her modeling portfolio. It looks like we are in France, but the shoot was actually in Worthington, Ohio! The model is the fabulous Ewa B. of Heyman Talent

Here is our next model Meaghan Boyd. Meg is one of Columbus' top models, having been on countless billboards, commercials, and the like. The make-up had to be very high fashion as well. I had so much fun!

And here we are with the model Alli D. of Heyman Talent Agency. Alli is such a ray of sunshine, and I expect to see her go very far. At the tender age of seventeen, I wanted to give her a hip, spunky, youthful look with the make-up, and hair. She nailed it! I hope I did too!

Well, hope all is well with everyone! The main item I used on all models to give that flawless skin look, was the Smash Box Studios foundation primer. Amazing!!!!! Apply this before your foundation to even out the skin. Fine lines dissapear, acne scars, etc. Trust me, it works, and yes, you need it! You can get this puppy at Sephora.

http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/1110/350__1_05862496802.jpg

I'll be back soon tootsie pops!