Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let me tell you bout' the "Burts, and The Bees, and the"......

Do you remember that old song by Martin Dean? The 'Birds and the Bees'.. As I got ready to go into todays product rave, I thought of that song! Ha! Now then.. There is a natural line of products called, 'Burts Bees' that I absolutely love. You can find it at your local grocery store, health food store, or Tarjaaaaay (Target). They are very reasonably priced, and they are good for you!!



Burts Bees is a earth friendly company, that provides products that are harvested from nature. They do not test on animals, and their products are infused with beeswax, essential oils, botanicals, herbs, and flowers. See there? You can look good, and feel good about these products! www.burtsbees.com

I personally love their basic lip balm. It feels refreshing, and keeps my lips soft, and supple. It has coconut oil, and lanolin. All natural beeswax seals in the moisture. This is great for the guy in your life too. The packaging is not too girly, so your beau will feel "cool" about using this:

http://www.bindependent.com/prodpics/bss160.jpg
http://beeyondthehive.com/store/media/thumbnails/BeesWaxBar
Pucker up chicas! These lip shimmers come in all different colors, and are gorgeous. They condition your lips, while providing a subtle color. Perfect for the minimalist, or even the glamour gal who wants a soft color. Take it with you to the gym, or wear it to the grocery store:


Lip Shimmer - Burt's Bees
Ooo la-la! I love these super shiny lip glosses. The color selections are endless, they feel great, look great, and are long lasting. They also have almond extract, which is an excellent antioxidant. My favorite shades are: 'Pucker Berry', 'Nectar Nude', and 'Sweet Pink':
Super Shiny Lip Gloss - Burt's Bees
http://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/images/ButterAlmond.jpg
Okay, this cuticle cream is to absolutely go ga-ga over! They actually obtain its properties from the citrus lemon tree. It's known for its astrigent, and anti-flammatory properties. Keep the jar in your bag, and massage your cuticles daily. Don't forget your toes! You will love this product. I PROMISE:

Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme - Cuticle Cream - Burt's Bees
http://beauty411.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54f9af106883400e553e82e728834-200wi
Had a long day at work? Girlfriends, these bath salts are heavenly. Go home, and indulge in a warm bath of these salt crystals. The salts have natural lemon oil, rosemary, and eucalyptus. Their ingredients help prevent the build up of lactic acid in your muscles, which help keep you on top of your game!:

Therapeutic Bath Crystals - Burt's Bees
http://www.vitabath.com/images/cover.JPG
I could go on for days about the "Burts and the Bees" (smile) but I will end with the, 'Carrot Seed Oil Compexion Mist'. Whenever I feel like I need a quick pick me up during the day, I just lightly mist my face. Not only does it feel soothing, but it helps to tone, rejuvenate, and replenish moisture. Great for all skin types, and can be spritzed over make-up. In the summer, keep refridgerated, and then take with you while your out. Talk about, "freshening up", you will love this dolls!:
Carrot Seed Oil Complexion Mist - Burt's Bees

Email me, and tell me which product YOU love!